Wednesday, August 10, 2005

War is Still Hell

Badly wounded soldier Terry Rogers apparently doesn't want to meet with the President. You can tell that this isn't a conservative blog because I didn't say "crazy moonbat traitor Terry Rogers snubs Bush! Developing..."

To be fair, Rogers' reasoning: "If we really wanted to, we could pull out of Iraq" seems pretty flimsy to me. If firefighters wanted to, they could let buildings burn themselves down. But, alas... I think we're going to have to follow this war through. The last thing I want to see is Iraq collapse into civil war... even though I also can't stand to see more soldiers die.

Rogers also suggests that the President hasn't accomplished what he set out to do in Iraq, which is just not fair. I mean, after all, he did get re-elected. So then, mission accomplished, eh?

No comments: